NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Great results. Langi Logan Project looks being another goldfield...

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20081
    Great results.

Langi Logan Project looks being another goldfield in addition to Irvine Project in the greater Ararat Project. This is just the beginning of Langi Logan drilling. The drilling program is for 4000m and Langi Logan projects has many targets to be drilled.

"Results confirm potential for the 6km long Langi Logan basalt dome to host a large-scale, high quality gold system similar to the recently re-opened 4Moz Magdala Gold Mine and Navarre’s 100%-owned Irvine Gold Project, both on-strike to the north"

"The results support Navarre’s view that Langi Logan has the potential to be a new large-scale, high quality shear-hosted gold system similar to Stawell’s recently reopened 4Moz Magdala Gold Mine."

"The width and grade of the shallow drill hits in hole LLA014 appear to be of ore grade..."

The good thing is it is a shallow drilling (100m).

Target A results are very encouraging. The intersection of 33m @ 2.4 g/t Au from 66m to end of hole in LLA014. The high grade intervals are increasing by depth in this hole and it reaches to 1m @ 15.8 g/t Au at 80m.

Gold Drilling Results.JPG

Langi Logan Target A Interpreted Longitudinal Projection.JPG

Gravity image showing geological interpretation of the Langi Logan.JPG

Ararat_project_Stawell Corridor Gold Project location map.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.