SVL 0.00% 15.5¢ silver mines limited

While its not as probable as u may think its exacLty what I'm...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    While its not as probable as u may think its exacLty what I'm looking for to to buy more at that price...u cant be a mum and dad investor u have to be a Warren BUFFET investor on STERRIOD using timing and broad market knowledge....here is some of that....THE club THAT RUNS THE SHOW IS THE FED AND CENTRAL BANKS AND PLANNERS IN THE FINANCIAL WORLD It includes J P MORGAN.....When J P Morgan make a move its a indication of where the market is GOING....THEY HAVE SHARES IN THE FED....AND WHAT ARE THEY DOING.....WELL They are stockpiling SILVER BULLION AND BUYING SILVER SHARES THRU VARIOUS SUB INSTITUTIONS THEY OWN AND YES THRU PATTERSON SECURITIES BUYING SILVER MINES LIMITED.....so that's a good sign we are close....

weather or not they MANIPULATE THE STOCK WITH ANOTHER LARGE INSTITUTION...Like BLACK ROCK ...as some say doesn't matter....as they would only be providing one of the best opportunities around...stock manipulation happens from time to time and some get caught .... u must factor it in but don't look at as the enemy make it your friend to buy cheaper and it can work in your favor when they want to send the price SKY HIGH....What can be tolerated is when its manipulated and a takeover.......that's' a C........!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $441.2K 2.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1072330 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 380807 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.