ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Brilliant post @PeterKing & KingKong900 I've been buying both silver & platinum bullion of late..both hugely undervalued. Couldn't resist buying Rhodium last year at $1k. I agree with all the sentiments of posters this month. The only issue I have with SVL is the TOTAL lack of credibility of our directors. If we got a decent B.O.D. I would spend more on SVL shares than bricks of the real stuff..Those guys are so transparent. I wasn't going to participate in the recent CR but when I saw them manipulate the SP up to 3.6c just days before closing of CR i dumped my shares then bought-them-back at 3 cents on the CR..Could've waited longer but I still scored on the swap & I'll save my biggest SVL buys for circa 1 cent..The big boys won't be able to resist snapping-up the silver/gold reserves in a takeover for that low a market-cap..Look what happened when Atlas dropped under 2c bottoming around 1 cent. I backed up the truck then..and sold out at 4c..Will aim to go the double if suppressed silver-price assists the sellers to trash SVL price in same manner. I've had a lot of communication with these guys and we can do a lot better, I can assure you. Nice project though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.045M 9.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 2282253 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 270408 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.