SVL 3.45% 14.0¢ silver mines limited

Ann: High-Grade Gold Discovered At Surface At Barabolar Project, page-9

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    It seems know one knows the value of Silver mines except the 2 Geologists and JP MORGAN THRU PATTERSON SECURITIES and myself ....its rare to get a stock like this that can sit on a world class mine with huge holdings in a great area and leveraged to one of the most under priced commodities on the planet SILVER...

if u had to share all the SILVER in inventories now with the world each person wouldn't even get a quarter of a ounce each and in a time when War and world financial structures a in a mess....
    in this stock you can buy and ounce in the ground for around 18 cents....but who said that a ounce of SILVER is only worth $20 ...AMERICAN MINERS CANT EVEN GET IT OUT OF THE GROUND FOR THAT PRICE...WHAT WE HAVE HERE is a market distortion and that's what warren buffet looks for undervalued stock....and potential future value....u cant trust central bankers and bur a crats to set the price of silver they don't have the ability to understand the masses....when it all hits the fan....people will scramble for financial safety and silver is the poor mans gold and their is so many of these poor mans and they will miss out as one central bank can buy it all....!

its all about timing....when the price of silver is revalued CHINA CAN REVALUE IT OVER NIGHT ON THEIR EXCHANGE to $50 and last time it was at this price Silver Mines chart shows the equivelEnt price was above $10 now calculate how much u make when it goes to $10 and u will see that silver mines only had 3 little deposits at that time and now we are sitting on much LARGER AMOUNTS WITH POTENTIAL TO EXPAND.....i am a global analyst its terrifying out their if u look at all the ZOMBIE COMPANIES AND BANKS AND DEMOGRAPHICS ALL THE SHIPS OF DEBT ARE FLOWING TO A COLLISION COURSE TO GFC TWO AND GERMANY FRANCE AND ITALY DON'T HAVE FLOATIES....DEUTCHE BANKS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION THEIR DI RIV A TIVES BOOK IS READY FOR A PUBLIC REVEAL....!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $153.9K 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 3884921 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 922000 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.