BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: High Grade Gold Discovery Confirmed 192 6 g/, page-34

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: Ann: High Grade Gold Discovery Confirmed ... Subject to a DOW own goal...

And as long as gold holds and perhaps even rises tonight, the trading towards the close suggested a big day again tomorrow.

They were wating in the last hour to pick up the falling scraps, but it became something of a competition for space, resulting in a finish that most would agree was somewhat bullish.

Regardless, the results are very good, even if only rock-chips samples for now.

The importance is the mineralised host, its similarity and relativity to nearby resources and the resulting potential for a significant find here.

Without doubt, not only does today's announcement derisk AND upgrade their ground, but I see it as the smoking gun for this area.

I would not be surprised to see a significant discovery follow today's results.

I suspect corporate activity will accompany current excitement, but exactly when, were and on what terms are yet to be defined by market interest, which for all intents and purposes, appears significant.

Good luck all.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.