SPR 5.08% 93.5¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: High-Grade Gold Discovery Confirmed at Dalgaranga, page-25

1. 2ic
    5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4786
    OK, the clearest diagram to explain what's going on is this cross-section from todays release
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4597/4597407-d0e61ec93ebbca1ec41fadcedaaae92c.jpg
    Red polygon is the HG 'core' to the west plunging shoot. The deepest hole is 1026, highest grades at 250mRl, but not true-width because it was drilled 45deg NE not due east. This HG is the money shot in terms of underground depth potential if it continues, and the core of the HG Never Never lode.

The E-W cross-structure has obviously intersected the FW lode, where one or two HG hits demonstrate more Hg potential sweet spots or parallel shoots. Same thing seen in the HW, less consistent but multiple HG's intersected above the Core shoot. That these HG HW intersections don;t line up like the Core shoot indicate they are more likely sporadic enrichment associated with cross-fault remobilisation/enrichment not such strong, continuous lodes. Do they continue at depth stronger or weaker, more or less continuous?

Then we have the Oxide HW lode. Sporadic HG hits within much more robust lower grade envelope. This is not unusual for oxide ore where weathering has remobilised and spread out gold from both the Core and HW sporadic Hg areas into a larger LG blob/shoot. It looks like this Oxide breaks up into more discrete Hg hits into fresh rock at depth.

After a MRE has bundled all the drilling together into a Never Never lode, the question then becomes how to mine and convert to Reserves? How deep a pit can a HG shoot nominally 25m strike x 10m horizontal width (HG Core that is) be driven before strip becomes an issue? I averaged the HG Core shoot intersections excluding todays NS hole at 7m downhole and 15g/t. Call it 10m horizontal width, by 25m horizontal strike by 2.8SG = 700t/vertical m @ 15g/t... or 350 Oz per vert/m. That is a very good Oz per metre for very short strike HG plunging shoot that would be cheap to develop and mine from GN pit access. Fingers crossed the shoot keeps trucking at depth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.032B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.0¢ 93.0¢ $3.906M 4.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1538 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 80487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.