IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Ann: High-Grade Gold from Salt Creek Diamond Dril, page-26

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    re: Ann: High-Grade Gold from Salt Creek Diam... Always good to see the thoughts of L/T holders like me who have held since sub 10c and rode it all the way to 70c and then back down to 9.9c and didn't sell. Like all, I can't wait for the day that IGR realises it's full potential. However, daily watching of the stock has presented lots of opportunities over the past weeks to jump in and out of IGR with a small parcel and make good returns. Last week I bought 50k at 26.5 and sold at 29c a couple of days later. This week I bought back in at 27.5c and sold at 30c yesterday morning. Nice $$ for doing nothing other than knowing some low points that IM Very HO the stock bounces off, and then either picking the up and down moves in commodities or waiting for the nice IGR announcements we have all been expecting since MAY. Nothing wrong lads with making some spare change in these troubled times. Not so sure about the phantom capper(s) out there. Sometimes I think we all get carried away by what we like to think is happening rather than what is actually going on behind the screen. How I yearn for the days when we could call our broker and say "who just placed that buy for 500,000 IGR??

DYOR and be especially good to her indoors...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.