KTA 0.00% 1.0¢ krakatoa resources limited

I was doing a little stirring to see if The Avenger would take...

1. 8,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I was doing a little stirring to see if The Avenger would take up the challenge. After all he is now claiming the status of Numero 7 on the options ranking so he must carry some weight with Management (I'm sure they would love him to convert his options). As he was talking about testing his archery skills on the twin Bullseyes it reminded me of the effectiveness of the English bowmen at some famous battle centuries ago. Then it struck me that frequently our management are frequently personified as being sailors (Capn Colin) and KTA as the ship. A bit of a mismatch if we have a bunch of sailors trying to hit Bullseyes if you see what I mean.
    The deadly accuracy and precision of the English bowmen and therefore their efficiency in getting the job done appealed to me at that moment when for all the talk of doing things there seems to be no clear timeline of when things are expected to happen. Maybe I need to go back and reread some announcements and get a clearer picture of what is presently supposed to be happening. Perhaps there are too many things being tossed into the mix and i have lost sight of the details in the fog of confusing information from KTA and other companies that I have an interest in.

This is just dragging on far longer than I understood when Turon was to be the frontrunner and all the other prospects were to be tested in rapid order after that. At least that was the impression I gained.
    Bring on those English bowmen I say. Probably The Avenger is too busy fishing out in the bay that he has forgotten about his Sugarloaf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.721M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.378K 137.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160633 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KTA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.