NVA 0.00% 14.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Gold Intercepts Continue for Nova at RPM, page-61

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    This is an excellent share, thanks for this. I think the commentary is spot on - sentiment is at extreme lows, funding risk is at extreme heights, despondency seems to have set in across global markets, and equity markets are risk-off. For unprofitable junior explorers, and even early stage miners, this has led to a brutal sell-off.

I also agree completely that the ideal time to buy is when there is blood on the streets, for quality companies with strong prospects and a strong balance sheet. Nova sold Snow Lake shares at a perfect time, bolstering our balance sheet to ensure drilling could continue with solid momentum, in the lead up to SS2. The underlying business of Nova has (in my opinion) significantly improved in the last two years, and I have taken the opportunity to buy at these levels to take advantage of the depressed SP. It's not without risk, and it requires patience, but I expect our deposit to be valued at many multiples of our current MC in the coming years. I'm happy to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $44.99K 339.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29810 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 3186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.