CYL 0.56% $1.77 catalyst metals limited

Ann: High grade gold intercepts from Trident drilling program, page-18

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I get it rjb67. At catalyst we have expert scientists handling things so childish inexpert retail investor need to shut up and have faith and hope in the decision making of these expert scientists. These subject matter experts from where ever have been studying Trident for long time look at great results. Trident will muck 300mmt/yr and have an aisc of $1000/oz but we haven't identified the mining method yet but know we will need paste backfill....as for me being wrong on the stealdeal I wish you were correct rjb so far since I'd have more spending money right now...from outset I have thought plan has been to use the vango liabilities to dilute legacy catalyst and superior equity out of their mines...cyl stock price much closer to 45 cent where I expect first round of equity dilution, than $1.40/share where we were at new-year. Also rjb you state junior incentivized to make us commonshareholders money but I am afraid junior contract with us also pay him huge bonus for failure so Juniors motivation not so clear cut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.77
Change
-0.010(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $397.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.81 $1.72 $1.288M 725.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 550 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 1937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.