CYL 7.18% $2.09 catalyst metals limited

No question there is lots of gold at Trident, question is is it...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    No question there is lots of gold at Trident, question is is it technically feasible to mine the gold at trident economically? Lots of gold at about 200m depth that need paste backfill. Junior and his white noise garbage in garbage out economic numbers for trident don't include cost of paste backfill plant located at plutonic and dont include the cost of the dozen cement mixer trucks needed to transport the wet cemented tails from plutonic to Trident. Also the illustrations of Trident show high grade gold intercepts needing followup all over the place. Why isn't the aquifer that is on the shear zone at Trident illustrated? We hit that aquifer while chasing all that gold in Trident, best case we gonna turn Trident into la platosa mine At la platosa in arid mexico, they accidently hit the aquifer while chasing the gold and silver veins and no amount of pumping keep workings dry so la platosa mine was abandoned...worst case is very fast inflow of water into Trident underground resulting in a cerro bayo outcome where miners can't escape the rush of water and drown underground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.140(7.18%)
Mkt cap ! $471.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $2.09 $1.94 $1.829M 895.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5163 $2.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 19727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.