KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Ann: High Grade Gold Intercepts in Menzies RC Drilling, page-2

1. 11,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Gold boffins all know Menzies has gold, histories of it with decades of it ahead, if anyone had a method of how to exploit it. It is odd how out of adversity can come an idea which would otherwise not occur. Menzies gold and Brightstar's mill were so far removed from thinking not so long ago, for sure Ed would have run a mile from it. Both independent, very much separate, managements focused on their special thing, oddly both missing what the other had, one with a care & maintenance issues eek.png the other with mud atop low grade stone. eek.png The mill did work once, gold grades were poor! you could say opposite to Menzies, two years ago the mill had a $5.5m cost to get back going, obviously more today, but no big deal.

The whole thing is a bit like the monkey and the peanut jar, no one was going to drop even a few peanuts to get their hand out and survive or even prosper. Sprinkle adversity and Voila "there it is", hands removed, handshake. Funny old world.

The distance to the mill is 260km, it gets shorter with enough g/t gold from concentrated sites, systems change/advance, it is no impediment in a solid gold world, transport and renewables is successfully tackling this issue all over the world, I wonder is there any good sunshine out that way.

Anyway from a lakebed and near belly up! I spy a pathway, if I can see it, will others. What will the markets make of all this as 2023 unfolds.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.