PSL 0.00% 1.2¢ paterson resources ltd

I know this is a very fine line to cross. Could be a good idea...

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    I know this is a very fine line to cross. Could be a good idea for Matt to stick his neck out and start doing interviews on the Grace project ; throw the other projects in at random (Quick mention).

We don’t want the share price to jump quickly and fall back down with people taking profit, we need to create a floor in the price … so that’s the danger of pushing the company to early.

I’m sure people heard 77 tones of gold was bought by the central banks …so demand for gold is unlikely to drop.

Anyways these companies know a lot more about how to handle things than we ever will. They can’t tell us a lot of information as we all know. So we can take a leap of faith and get in, because I can’t see this being a dud… better to have a few than over leverage yourself hoping for a quick dollar. I’m doing both. Haha

Having to many in top the 20 can be good and bad…large share holders are unlikely to sell on a whim…but it also stop’s liquidity. It’s bloody bullish ..time is all we need… it’s really testing key points with no many looking at it.. than we have the results to crack those key breakouts. I can see it hitting 10 cents and sitting at 12.5 and after that ….. Deg is a good example…even with raising at 10-20 cent ..the price just sat there…habits of people tend be big with these small caps.

Anyways I’m just talking out aloud…it’s good hearing the same from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.472M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $236 19.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 515122 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 207189 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 30329
Last updated 13.31pm 14/06/2024 ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.