PSL 25.0% 1.5¢ paterson resources ltd

I express my gratitude for your valuable contribution to this...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I express my gratitude for your valuable contribution to this matter and firmly believe that it is imperative to carefully evaluate the potential risks and benefits of any actions taken regarding the Grace project. Although it may be tempting to prioritize immediate success, it is crucial to prioritize establishing a solid foundation for the company's growth.I concur that the demand for gold is expected to remain stable. As for the issue of having too many top shareholders, I comprehend that there are pros and cons. While it can provide stability, it may also restrict liquidity. Ultimately, only time will reveal how the market will react.Furthermore, I would like to propose two strategies to enhance PSL's visibility. Firstly, the company should consider conducting interviews and promoting awareness of our company's resource potential, as we have not yet received significant recognition despite our satisfactory results. Secondly, the company should explore the Lloyds copper project, which has a rich history of data mining and even abandoned dumps and slag on the site indicating substantial profit potential. Based on preliminary calculations, there is still a considerable amount of revenue to be generated from this project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.003(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.928M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $45.88K 3.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 773104 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 216844 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1103971
Last updated 14.25pm 24/05/2024 ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.