AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: High-grade gold intersected at Doolgunna-Marymia Project, page-100

1. 13,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    timmo

Very informative post. I can see why you bought shares in those companies. You missed a couple though.

As a former holder in SRI you should know what its ground is like geologically-speaking. SFR now holds it.

This is what it said in Nov 2013

'Sipa has been exploring at Thaduna for 7 years in the belief that there may be large sediment – hosted (Sedex) copper deposits like Mt Isa, Nifty or the Central African Copperbelt (CAC) in the district
    The high grade DeGrussa discovery, in volcanic rocks, in 2010 shows the district is also capable of very valuable non-Sedex deposits
    Sipa’s systematic exploration approach of integrated geology – geochemistry - geophysics has now made, at Enigma, by far the most significant ‘virgin discovery’ in the district since DeGrussa'

This is what SFR said about this same area in its recent Gold Coast Preso.

"Exploration programs underway targeting structurally-hosted copper deposits at Ned’s Creek and ThadunaJV"

This large area is between TLM's Doolgunna tenement and Burton etc. So as to better gauge, I suggest that holders look at the relevant maps in the Sipa Nov 2013 Preso and SFR's said Preso, but the former has much more info and related Enigma etc to Degrussa and H Lights.

Imo, research for Burton hopefuls should focus on Enigma's history. That might hold some clues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $835 119.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 9695993 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2892974 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.