ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    Great day for holders today. smile.png Good thing I kept my AZY parcel.
    The free carried exploration and interest from majors is what attracted me to invest, and gives a nice chance of a substantial find.
    Good gold hits are not uncommon nowadays.
    Market is particularly interested in large scale potential.

Antipa Minerals sees good potential for stand‐alone development and resource growth at Minyari
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAfQAfoID0o

Antipa Managing Director, Roger Mason, said: “The Minyari Dome 2020 diamond drilling results
    confirm the potential for significant resource growth and a stand‐alone development
    opportunity based on an open pit and underground mining operation close to Telfer.

We are particularly excited given the similarities between Minyari and Havieron, with the
    Minyari mineralisation hosted by the same rocks, with intense intrusion related hydrothermal
    alteration and very high‐grade gold‐copper sulphide breccia style mineralisation occurring over
    a similar “footprint” to Havieron.

Critically, only five drill holes at Minyari have penetrated deeper than 430m below surface, the
    depth to the top of the Havieron deposit, with four of these five holes intersecting significant
    high‐grade gold‐copper‐silver breccia mineralisation ‐ suggesting that both the volume and
    grade of mineralisation may be increasing with depth.

The mineralisation remains open in all directions which, together with the several untested
    Minyari geophysical anomalies, provides a very exciting framework for this year’s Minyari Dome
    Project exploration programme which will be the largest programme we have ever undertaken
    at Minyari.”
    Last edited by Maxi II: 07/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $95.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.0¢ $643.0K 28.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3970615 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3361632 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.