Ann: High-Grade Gold Intersected at Minyari & WACA Deposits, page-85

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    You just need to look in the area.

havieron
    telfer
    winu
    calibre

now looking like Minyari may prove to be far more prospective than originally thought. With Newcrest and IGO doing the green fields and Rio Tinto significantly increasing spend, there’s is so much going on. But not content in letting the JV’s do all of the work, Antipa are happy to continue an aggressive approach in terms of exploration at North Telfer

i have a number of positions opened elsewhere in the exploration space. None of them come close to this one. The anticipation and excitement is building by the week.

don’t particularly want to put a number on the SP, but substantional growth seems inevitable here. 2 projects with a pathway to production, this will soon set Antipa apart from the rest of the pack and interest will inevitably build up.

my username on Twitter is cockney trader. I’ve had numerous messages about buying ASX listed companies and what platforms to use in the U.K. quite a number of these investors originally made a small fortune with Greatland Gold and will be hunting the next big thing. Don’t look beyond Antipa for this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $87.49K 7.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 20884956 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 11814202 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.