ERM 3.70% 5.6¢ emmerson resources limited

hahahaha Downramping!!! Just a heads up, Management does a good...

1. 1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    hahahaha Downramping!!!
    Just a heads up, Management does a good enough job of downramping the share price, they need no assistance from me or anyone else in this regard.
    Whilst on that subject as a Holder of the stock and a believer of what they are trying to do (but can't) the last thing I want is the share price gong down, to make that statement is just plain ridiculous.
    What I want and have said many times before is for management to run the company in an honest and transparent manner, not make outlandish statements that are never backed up with actual results (which is what will drive this share price, nothing else)
    Again as I have said before, management need to gain the trust of Mr market then the share price may gain some traction......until then we will continue to hold shares in a company that are undervalued as management cannot sell a message/story to all and sundry.
    Finally Quirkus, I commend you for the blind faith you put in this management group, having been a holder since they listed and accumulator over the years it is fair to to say that I too have been in the same place you are in, after continual let downs you do begin to question the leadership strategy.
    Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $31.55K 583.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 65800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.