AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... GeorgeThe most...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... George

The most important factor CUU currently need to address is investor confidence. A publicly listed company without investor confidence is doomed to failure.

Investor confidence is closely associated with key management as well as share price performance and stability. You mentioned in a previous post that Stephen McCaughey will bring home the bacon. As you know Mr McCaughey is GM of CUU and is therefore responsible for the direction of the company. Mr McCaughey is responsible for the release of news such as the High grade gold intersections at Delaney Gold Project QLD release. It is most unfortunate that Mr McCaughey has released this news as I believe it further erodes investor confidence. Unfortunately the market has illustrated this to be correct.

When a listed company suffers such a dramatic loss of share value such as we have witnessed with CUU it is commonplace to install new blood in the management team. If done correctly this undoubtedly has the effect of restoring investor confidence and is reflected by an increased share price.

All investors including foundation members and key stakeholders such as Norman Seckold and SK expect a reasonable return on capital. Considering all parameters I believe at this point the best move would be for the key stakeholders to urgently seek a professional with a proven track record and industry respect to replace Mr McCaughey. I have no doubt this will restore investor confidence and provide the catalyst for a substantial increase in share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.