AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... The previous...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del...

The previous posts by Landslide and dollarfast are certainly quite emotional. From the perspective of a shareholder in a public company whos share price has fallen more than 65% I find them curious indeed. To claim you are aware of the movements of top shareholders and the opinion of foundation investors or cornerstone investors is illogical and unproductive.

Continuing to use SK as a means to provide confidence is not logical. To continue to associate the tenements of CUU with adjacent tenements is not sufficient to establish value and in some cases it is not logical. To continue to blame the financial situation for the share price is ridiculous and is clearly illustrated by other similar companies. We need decisive moves, tangible data and fact to restore investor confidence and share value. My solution will certainly provide that.

Lets try to be a little more logical and constructive here and a little less personal.

The fact is that the company is bleeding to death through its share price. The confidence of investors is diminishing at an alarming rate as illustrated by the share price. It takes a long time to turn that situation around if you let it get too far. I am quite simply providing a logical solution to all shareholders at all levels and to the company also.

My statements regarding Mr McCaughey are not of a personal nature at all. As you know this is the first time Mr McCaughey has held a position of this nature. Hopefully he will leave this position with a substantial increase in experience and knowledge that will serve him well in the future.

I want what all shareholders at all levels as well as the company want. A stable share price with positive growth. There can be no doubt that finding a suitable replacement for Mr McCaughey that has a proven track record and industry respect will be a very positive move in that direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.881M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6954435 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 215000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.