AQX 0.00% 0.8¢ alice queen limited

Ann: High grade gold intersections at Delaney Gol, page-16

1. 131 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... Not really emotional about it AlexanderLloyd, just being logical.
    I mean its almost comical if you go on another self appointed crusade to topple management, your previous attempts feel well short.
    You bored or something? I meaning seriously just look at it logically, what would be you point in attempting this again, all the top holders are very happy with management so you can not possibly get the votes.

Only logic any of us can see is you yourself are trying a smear campaign in an attempt to lower the shareprice, and in fact logically I am better of encouraging you in this as I am currently on the buy side :)

I think we have a very experienced board for such a small spec. Steve's managed to bring the big players onboard, raise funds for exploration without the need for capital from shareholders, won highly contested tenement applications and government funding.

Also I don't think I've written a post about CUU's neighbors tenements, its CUU directly held tenements that I am excited about. If I was excited about the neighboring tenements I'd own those shares instead.

Landslide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.737K 782.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 760889 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3920746 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.