AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... I cant say I...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del...

I cant say I understand your comments. You are very quick to attack me for no apparent reason yet you do not offer either a valid explanation or a credible solution for the current dilemma. Perhaps you do not understand the gravity of the situation. If the next series of results are bad and nothing else in the company changes this will spell complete and absolute disaster for the company.

Your attempts to vilify me and remove attention from the serious issues are counterproductive. I have no agenda beyond a stable share price and positive growth.
    Tying to associate Mr McCaughey with the big moves made by this company is ridiculous. The SA tenement and other big moves were all achieved by Norman Seckold and companies in his control.

Your attempt to place me in opposition to the key players of the company is also not productive. All key individuals within the company will currently be considering all logical options to recover from this dilemma and avoid potential disaster. You would be very naive to believe key players have not already considered the option I have suggested.

Perhaps your understanding of the company is not as sound as you believe it to be. In reality there are only two people needed to effect a change of this nature. They are Norman Seckold and Hyansoo Kim. Please dont quote me percentages. There are several more key players to consider and there are more votes to consider but I think you will find that things will happen when these individuals decide it is time. One of these individuals is effectively responsible for the formation of the company and the other is the Australian representative of a much larger company. Both men have a vested interest in sound share performance. I would be astounded if both men have not considered the very strategy I have suggested well before now.

The fact is we all have an interest in sound share performance so I would appreciate it if you cease the personal attacks and begin a logical and constructive dialog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.