AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... AgathosWe are...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... Agathos

We are all guilty of stereotyping unfortunately. I would assume that is so for Chinese people as well as Australian people.

I dont believe it was the intention of George to offend. I believe he was simply using the desire of the Chinese government to accumulate gold reserves to represent his point. Of course many governments including the US seek to increase their gold reserves. Unfortunately I do not believe the fact that the Chinese government seeks to increase gold reserves to be beneficial to his argument. Infect I think the argument has the opposite effect. Many Chinese enterprises have been very quick indeed to invest in Australian resources and I imagine if they had found this stock to be viable they would have invested some time ago.

The tag of Agathos is excellent and I hope it brings you the good tidings the name evokes. Ethos is a powerful name purported to bring the holder luck, wisdom, health and prosperity. Personally I have a lot of time for Asian people and particularly Chinese people. You have brought many things to humanity over a long period of time dating long before western civilisation. I am particularly fond of the fact Chinese people remain independent from the western influence toward uniformity. This is particularly interesting when we consider one of the primary platforms for the march of western control is to rid the world of individual control and to promote freedom. In my experience Chinese people are particularly hard working and have a particular tendency to dispel hype and accept only fact.

I think the real question here is whether this stock has any Gold value in its QLD tenement. I also have an ability to eliminate hype and promotion. Unfortunately when a tried and proven company chooses to relinquish their option to extract Gold from this location it is clear to me they do not believe there is sufficient Gold there to make it viable for extraction. I cannot find any historical evidence to suggest this company is anything but proficient and accurate. In my opinion the tenement is well beyond the seam and is worthless from a Gold perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.