AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... PirraYou seem...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... Pirra

You seem like a decent individual who has invested a couple of dollars in the stock market and justifiably expects a reasonable return.

My first word of advice is to accept nothing until you have proven it to be fact. In the interest of your investment you may like to review my previous postings. You will find that on many occasions individuals have accused me of manipulating the stock to my advantage. This is the feible efforts of individuals with no supporting evidence to promote their position. The fact is that there is absolutely no evidence possible to support this claim. The fact is that absolutely every time I have said the stock will fall it has.

As much as you and I would like to believe the stock will rise in the near future it is highly unlikely.

Unless CUU are able to release tangible information to market that confirms the stock is undervalued it will continue to fall. As the stock of CUU is not supported by a tangible value I believe it is probable the stock price will fall dramatically. Unless CUU release acceptable news to market I believe it is probable the share price will shortly decrease to a value approaching zero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.