AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... PirraYour post...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... Pirra

Your post is exactly what I believe we should all be considering.

The GFC and related issues has created a downward trend. If you examine other similar stocks you will see that this trend does not explain the huge losses in the share price of CUU.

End of year selling may be a contributing factor. Again while this may be a factor I do not believe it explains the magnitude of devaluation.

If you wish to tie up your money here for 6-12 months without any real evidence to suggest it will generate a profit for you that is your prerogative and I wish you luck. Consider this when you make that decision. Using an investment of $100,000.00 over a period of 12 months at a compounding interest rate of 6.75% calculated monthly you will achieve a profit of $14,410.00 if you put your money in a bank or similar institution.

Considering the potential of this stock to either rise or fall based only on information to date I think the most logical investment is obvious. If you would have made the same investment in CUU when you last posted you would have suffered a loss of $10,000.00.

As you have correctly suggested the real issue here is if the stock is likely to fall or rise in the short and long term. I believe there is ample evidence to confirm that if the company does not take decisive action immediately it is probable the price will fall in the short term. From a long term perspective I believe if the next series of results from the SA tenement are anything lower than very good it is likely there will be no long term future as I also believe the share price will collapse and likely bring the company down with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.881M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6954435 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 215000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.