AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... There is...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... There is certainly a lot of comment on this stock now.

I will let the readers decide what is logical comment and what is not. I do not believe any further clarification is required.

If Pirra had made the same investment of $100,000.00 as discussed above 2 days ago he would now have lost $21,000.00. $21,000.00 in 2 days. If he had made the same investment shortly after the merger he would have lost 74.2% or $74,194.00. I am confident those number speak for themself. Put another way the company value has decreased by the same amounts. This is nothing short of staggering.
    As far as the stock going above $0.01 by the end of the week. I would like to think so but I am aware of no evidence to suggest this is likely.

Tightjock has made comments that I certainly agree with. If readers care to read historical posts they will see that tightjock has been correct in his comments previously. Tightjock has expressed concerns regarding the comments of landslide. If readers care to examine historical posts they will see that landslide has made over 100 comments. More than 95% of these have been regarding CUU posted under CUU, general and even day trading. Every post has either suggested to hold or buy further stock.

In my opinion the most critically important data in these recent posts is also by tightjock. That is or course the potential for the stock to fall very sharply if the next series of results ore poor. I would suggest if these results are poor CUU will be very lucky indeed for the share price to stop falling at $0.005. I believe it will go lower. As all readers will be aware the recent sell off and dramatic fall in stock price should not be attributed to impending poor results. This would mean parties are aware before the news has been released to market and this would of course be highly illegal.

At this point the argument as to whether management should have taken decisive action to prevent this catastrophic loss in shareholder capital is moot. The only question that remains is why management have not acted and what they intend to do to correct this situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.