AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... PirraWe...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... Pirra

We certainly agree on one point. All investors should do their own research.
    If you are prepared to invest based on the information in your last post that is your prerogative. If you are prepared to accept the staggering statistics that is also your prerogative.

As far as the top twenty holders is concerned I am not sure what this means without knowledge of who is behind all of the names you have listed and what their relationship is to the company. Any difference in the quantity will only be evident if a change remains in place between the periods that the list is posted.
    As far as the quality of tenements goes. I would certainly like to believe they are capable of generating product and value but I cant find fact to support that beyond pure speculation.

As far as share movements goes you may have noticed the buy orders at $0.008 have suddenly increased by 4M. You may also have noticed that the buy order at $0.001 has suddenly decreased by 4M. You may like to ask why this would occur and perhaps who is behind the orders. Personally I hope the increased order quantity at $0.008 is sufficient to halt the fall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.