AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... DollarfastWhen...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... Dollarfast

When you have the integrity to publicly declare your identity and make specific claims I would be more than happy to address them. Please tell us all of my transactions that you have openly suggested are questionable on two occasions. There is a great deal of inconsistency in your historical posts.

The mathematics and accuracy of pirra can be confirmed by anyone who cares to check by clicking on a user. This data represents the last 100 posts only. This data can easily be copied and saved. I doubt the existing data will vary from my records.

I have requested on several occasions that the personal attacks cease in order to allow serious discussion to prevail. Surely you must realise ridiculous statements that cannot be supported give the strong appearance of intending to deflect attention from real issues. I can assure you the posts are read by a far greater number than the contributing parties. A large proportion of stock investors are professionals trained in that area. These are the people primarily responsible for value movement. These people will very quickly determine if information is valid or not. Surely shareholders who can be traced through registers have the right to express valid sentiment .This is after all a forum for discussing issues related to shares and other investments. Not a chat room.

I dont mind the opinion of individuals choosing to provide them without declaring their identity. I dont mind the opinion of individuals who do not appear on any significant register of stock holders for a given stock. I have no idea of the age, the qualifications or the suitability of any individual to make comment and/or advise but thats ok as these things are usually not too difficult to estimate. All reasonable opinion that can be supported and does not represent pure speculation and/or hope is useful. However lets not forget our responsibility here to potential shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.