AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Ann: High grade gold intersections at Delaney Gol, page-6

1. 69 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... Alexander I disagree with your conclusion that the tenement was relinquished by a previous explorer because it was not viable. Nothing in the announcement suggests that at all.

In fact the specific wording of the announcement suggests the potential for the deposit to be turned into a significant resource. On page two it states that all drill results have intersected gold grades of economic significance.

Initial testing back in 1989 when gold prices were ranging between $350 to $420. 2010 Gold is soaring to all time highs and mining technology and infrastructure has moved forward substantially in this country. Queensland is definitely a mining friendly state and I know of about 1.2 Billion Chinese people that would be VERY interested in any gold we find.

The announcement goes on to state that the CUU management believes that within 12 month we could be sitting on JORC Resource. Meaning CUU will find it very easy to find a JV partner to get the gold out of the ground and into Indian, Chinese and Russian bank vaults.

Stephen McCaughey will bring home the bacon on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5536499 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5151554 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.