AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... GeorgeI...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... George
    I certainly hope your enthusiasm proves to be justified. Unfortunately I do not share that enthusiasm based only on the results posted to date. The most significant fact is that the previous explorer did relinquish the tenement. You simply do not relinquish a tenement that is likely to be viable immediately or in the future. Particularly with Gold.

I dont know about the date of 1989. The signifigant dates are when the previous explorer relinquished the tenement and when CUU purchased. We should also examine the timeframes between each event in order to evaluate its viability.

I agree that China and other nations are particularly interested in accumulating Gold and will snap up resources very quickly. We should examine why this has not happened.

As far as Stephen McCaughey bringing home the bacon. I certainly hope he is able to achieve something very dramatic and credible in the near future. When the share price of a public company falls by more than 65% in a short time without a valid explanation it is rare for the manager of that company to survive in that position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.