AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Ann: High grade gold intersections at Delaney Gol, page-9

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Ann: High grade gold intersections at Del... George

I appreciate what you are saying. A tenement is a facility to generate capital however you simply do not sell a tenement that is currently viable of is likely to be viable in order to generate capital unless you desperately need the cash flow. Certainly not Gold and certainly not if you have invested substantial capital to produce Gold only 2.5km away.

Deutsche Rohstoff is no small player. They have a large capital resource, they are backed by an even larger parent company and they are supported by very large corporate players.

Even if we are to consider this company did need a further capital injection that could not be provided by the parent company or existing shareholders which is entirely unlikely, there are no shortage of banks ready to provide capital for a mining or exploration company with a proven Gold resource and a viable feasibility study in place.

Deutche Rohstoff are a credible company with a proven track record. I do not believe for a moment they needed to sell the tenement to raise capital so the question is Why did they relinquish the tenement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6483734 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5151554 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.