CYL 0.00% 89.0¢ catalyst metals limited

Hi @Gratton44 you are certainly not raining on my parade and it...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    Hi @Gratton44 you are certainly not raining on my parade and it is always very important to display the other side of the coin!

However,

The CYL team are very experienced. They never hype. They only ever make announcements based on honest geology. They never BS...Based on this assumption and long term shareholder wisdom I am very confident in management, their decisions, and what they write.

They have pretty much written that they believe that this new area has similar geology and that it should have similar mineralisation to what has previously been discovered in the Henty Mine.

We await these assays.

Due to the vast richeness of this area, close distance to the current mine, and connecion to the exact same fault, then one could well have hopeful and probable high grade gold continuation along this strike. In the circumstance that this fault has been folded or crossed by another fault line then the rocks may have been put under even higher pressures than the existing system and could will lift the probability of discovering a similar of higher grade of gold.

As I wrote before I am truly looking forward to seeing these holes and future drilling assay results!

IMHO I doubt that the results would be crap or for that matter reported in the way that they have been in this announcement unless management were very confident in this new area being;

Catalyst’s CEO, John McKinstry added “The results from the quarter continue to demonstrate that Henty Mine has plenty more to give. Catalyst has owned Henty for one year, and our exponential knowledge growth is increasing confidence that new mineralised zones identified will become the next new mining frontiers.

The above was written on page 3 under the heading of Henty North Exploration Program and appears to be seperate to what is written by Bruce Kaye under the heading of HENTY SEES NEAR MINE HIGH GRADE GOLD INTERSECTIONS IN NEW AREAS on page 1.

Perhaps sometimes I may look a little bit too closely at the psychology of how an announcement is written but I certainly am quietly confident that they have IMHO found a new zone that is separate to the mine where eventually more resources can be added at a future date some 250m+ to the North... Why else would they even talk about it!?!

Gold certainly does continue and follow along the same fault lines. Just take a look at our Victorian tenements!

This is one of the best parts about owning CYL. We shall wait and see!

GLTAH+DYOR
    Last edited by Chamfo: 27/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.0¢ 86.5¢ $136.8K 156.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
87.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
87.0¢ 88.5¢ 86.5¢ 33598
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.