CYL 2.87% 84.5¢ catalyst metals limited

The current drilling has confirmed the presence of strong Henty...

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1224
    The current drilling has confirmed the presence of strong Henty style alteration 250m north
    of the Sill Zone in chemically receptive Zig Zag Hill epiclastics which host some of the
    mineralisation within the northern end of the mine. The drilling also revealed a previously
    unknown north-west oriented structural inflection in the Henty Fault associated with
    significant deformation over a 70m zone downhole. This is interpreted to represent an
    interfering cross-structure or structures. These holes are undergoing detailed structural
    analysis prior to sampling and assaying.

This is actually in my book the very BEST news from today's announcement.

Whilst the current QAR in-mine drilling has now confirmed a very probable resource extension at a higher grade it now also looks like the drilling from a single rig at surface has discovered IMHO a new probable high grade gold zone in rocks that match the high grade gold system that currently exists within the Henty mine.

This new mineralisation apparently continues its strike from the mine in a northward direction and may even possibly be from an even richer gold source due to intense pressure in the rocks caused by a fold in the Henty Fault that may also run off in a seperate direction and continue to a very good depth!

I am truly looking forward to seeing the assays from these new holes and the future drilling campaigns as shareholders of CYL could really be in for an absolute treat!!

Well done to management and the CYL drilling team!!!

GLTAH+DYOR

Last edited by Chamfo: 27/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $187.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 90.0¢ 83.5¢ $551.8K 649.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 67158 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 1.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 83.5¢ 53405
Last updated 15.09pm 07/05/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.