FFM 1.20% 82.0¢ firefly metals ltd

Ann: High-Grade Gold JORC Inferred Resource 830,000oz @ 11.6 g/t, page-150

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    Looks like it and that’s why everything you read seems like a red flag. Look I’ve done a lot of business in China and their way is they’ll have you for a meals ticket if you don’t have your wits about you, they’re favourite saying is You can’t catch fish in clear water only muddy waters.
    I’ve never seen a market based on so much rumour as the Hang Seng , I was in China with some top dogs a year after the gfc & they were piling money into the markets, when I asked why because so & so said they’re going up. Absolutely rumour based market = muddy waters.

Now I don’t know much about Koreans and their culture but I’m assuming you guys are polite like the Japanese.
    The worst thing you can do is listen to your Asian community re. stock market advice because it’s driven by rumours and often wrong.

Best advice I can give you is read all the technical info. data that the guys are posting here ( we have a good amount of guys here with a passion and knowledge of gold companies that would put a lot of analysts to shame) and if it makes sense for you to hold than hold, if not than sell.
    My say is hold & buy if you’re in the position to buy as explained in my previous post reply to Mjholmes12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.5¢ 79.5¢ $736.6K 912.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7495 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 4401 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.