FFM 1.20% 82.0¢ firefly metals ltd

Ann: High-Grade Gold JORC Inferred Resource 830,000oz @ 11.6 g/t, page-201

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Given the 'mood of the forum' and following large number of 'Likes' -14 since posted 24 hours ago - i thought it might be of interest
    to re-post for those that missed it -here 'tis :

"Greetings Bitcoinkid and other 'AUTocrats' i have received the following overnight from US based geologist and friend that i think will be ofat least passing interest to all the AUT fora . To wit:.."I have been digging a little more into the regional picture around Pickle Crow at your suggestion and I am more encouraged than ever.If you will permit me to elaborate a bit.The Superior craton is famous for gold deposits but I don't think people appreciate that there are two major separate gold events in terms of age. The Superior craton was formed by the successive collision of a bunch of different terranes and two of the major collision events produced big gold deposits.Most of the gold deposits are 2680-2670 Ma in age and are concentrated in the Abitibi-Wawa subprovince. These include the big famous camps like Timmins, Dome, Kirkland Lake, Rouyn-Noranda, Val d'Or, Malartic, etc. However the Uchi subprovince contains an older group of deposits of 2720-2710 Ma age, the most famous of which is Campbell-Red Lake.I have started crunching the numbers a bit and I think if I was an explorer in Canada I would definitely want to be in the Uchi subprovince search space in this older cluster of deposits because there are much larger systems left to find. To me the Abitibi is a quite mature search space and people are chasing around scraps (at least for classic orogenic gold deposits). There are at least two really significant missing gold deposits of 5-15 Moz Au left in Uchi. There are seven large greenstone belts in the province that could host the deposits and most of the serious exploration has focused in the Red Lake greenstone belt. But given the way orogenic gold deposits cluster in most terranes I would argue that the two significant missing systems, particularly the larger one will be in other greenstone belts, probably the Rice Lake and Pickle Lake belts based on known exploration results.So if I was AuTECO I would be quite encouraged that they are playing in elephant country and there is likely an elephant left to find potentially several times bigger than Bellevue.""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.5¢ 79.5¢ $736.6K 912.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7495 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 4401 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.