FFM 2.47% 83.0¢ firefly metals ltd

Ann: High-Grade Gold JORC Inferred Resource 830,000oz @ 11.6 g/t, page-212

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Today & tomorrow (most likely) are buying opp's! Unless POG runs higher o/n. Newcomers should learn the simple trading scenarios. Takes a bit to sink in & hard work, willingness to f up now & then in this Spec space but, listen & learn a bit before pressing that buy button, in between material ann's! @koreantv ~ you are all over the place & understandably as a newcomer. However, put on half of what you want to then, if it drops back the next day on no surprises, put the other half on & bring down your price. If you're in a larger Spec or Developer then, you may have to put up with accumulation times that can run for weeks & weeks (see BGL big brother) & can be very taxing, if you bought in up in the higher area. If you really intend to invest, as in here, you have absolutely no reason to panic or even be concerned! You questioned DEG MC as it bewildered you because you don't understand what potential it indeed has! You're worried like a rat being chased by a cat here, why exactly? The drop in sp? It does this! It the Spec end of town mate! Get used to it! It will go back up to the appetite price of yesterday but may sit down a bit until drilling assay ann is released. Very normal stock price activity! Probably see 18c as we near results imho... Do some research mate so you get it but, takes time in the Jungle, wrestling with apes before you learn the ropes of serious trading to make profits. Learn to take them to by judging open days There is much, much more & months of learning in this game but, start off right & you'll save yourself some deep stressful times, as most of us have unnecessarily endured! I got it right but man, did I get it wrong so many times, until, I learned the ropes @ the ASX School of hard knocks! All the best, sincerely, now I have to get back to work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.