FFM 2.47% 83.0¢ firefly metals ltd

Ann: High-Grade Gold JORC Inferred Resource 830,000oz @ 11.6 g/t, page-215

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    I just noted another right near us & was surprised that's all, not wanting to buy in. I am over nearology absolutely! Look @ the madness over @ GSM! F ME! They just started drilling now! Why the rise in sp over the last week on nothing? Absolutely nothing! Batshit crazy! Where's that 1Moz potential on Twitter haha? I can't see you've written anything today what.png

Back to here, AUT & BGL are my main plays. That's a given! All the naysayers make me laugh & I've been around the traps long enough to know the BS from the true potential & the crap that comes on threads, the moment an announcement is out! Downramping every drill hit with little clue as to the ore body, host rock, cover, strip, strike dimensions, even down to simple widths, something every investor should know down pat! Metallurgy & recovery techniques come later but, the profit is in the early establishment of the Resource Footprint, even before grade & depth are defined! So much to learn & arrogance in this part of town is plain dumb! Own what you lack in knowledge & learn from the peeps that are in the gam or have done the research etc, ignoring the rampers, both up & down, as they detract from the learning experience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.020(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $398.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 83.5¢ 80.5¢ $949.2K 1.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 37168 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 9998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.