FFM 1.20% 82.0¢ firefly metals ltd

Ann: High-Grade Gold JORC Inferred Resource 830,000oz @ 11.6 g/t, page-334

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Well here to put my hand up and say I got this completely wrong....Completely!!

Was not expecting this so early.

The positives from it though far exceed any negative sentiment that sometimes arises in cap raisings

Primarily......The money was raised so fast...less than a day, so I suspect this has been in discussions for a few days at least.

Raising this much allows them to fully exploit Pickle Crow in the shortest time frame with maximum effect without the hangover of the market expecting a cap raise in the foreseeable future that can at times add downward pressure on the share price.
    Deg being a perfect example when having to raise funds for Indee purchase at 5c when week or two before share price hit 10c, so massive discount.

No massive discount here so essentially puts a floor under share price of 13.5c.

Cornerstone investor not likely to flip the stock for 20-50% profit like S708's will do.

Quite possibly a major gold fund like Sprott or Novia Scotia buying in gives a great degree of confidence and credibility to AUT.
    Canadians love buying into undervalued ASX gold plays as they place a higher valuation on them then we do.
    Now buying an ASX gold play that is kicking rocks in their back yard I can only imagine excites them more.......Can't let them ozzies own our gold!!!

Yep got this massively wrong but I can see all the positives here and won't be surprised one bit if it doesn't open between 15.5-17c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.5¢ 79.5¢ $736.6K 912.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7495 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 4401 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.