FFM 1.38% 73.5¢ firefly metals ltd

On Friday a trusted consultant sent me the following which i...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    On Friday a trusted consultant sent me the following which i have decided to share with this AUT -thread- thus :

"......compare the maturity and largest available orogenic gold deposit across the world's three premier Precambrian orogenic gold camps: Eastern Goldfields, Abitibi and Birimian-Guyana and then throw in the Uchi Subprovince (AuTECO) and the Black Hills.

At the largest scale it enables us to highlight the most prospective belts for 1) the largest number of possible +1 Moz systems, 2) belts where there are major discoveries to be made, and 3) places where known deposits have a lot of upside to add further ounces (ie: undervalued projects).

You can see from the numbers that if one wanted to explore in Ontario, you'd rather be in Uchi than Abitibi and if you wanted to assemble a new land position targeting a giant to super-giant system, the Black Hills have some phenomenal upside.

Lesson: The total number of unknown ounces in Uchi are comparable to the Abitibi but the largest unknown
    deposit is bigger
    and there is much more room to add ounces to the known large systems.

Likely that a 14.1 Moz deposit is unknown.." ..That's the 'prize' ..in his 'view'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.010(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $353.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 75.0¢ 72.0¢ $1.075M 1.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12602 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 11629 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.