AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Yes Roman interesting to follow indeed. The company is obviously...

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Yes Roman interesting to follow indeed. The company is obviously very excited, refer to below

"IP Lines # 2, 4 and 5 indicate that the IP chargeability high responses have shallowed and combined
    into a very significant anomaly which remains untested by drilling in this region providing the Company
    with a very substantial extensional exploration target region for primary sulphide gold-copper
    mineralisation.
    The southern IP lines (including Line # 7 – 100100 North across the WACA prospect) appeared to
    indicate more discrete and somewhat deeper IP chargeability anomalies which have only been tested
    by a single diamond drillhole MHC20002 (completed in 2012) which returned a number of significant
    intersections including 15.0m at 4.64 g/t gold and 0.06% copper from 333.0m. As a consequence the
    Company believes that there is a very substantial extensional exploration target region for high grade
    primary sulphide gold ± copper mineralisation in the region of the WACA prospect and beyond"

And the part I like the best

"During 2016 exploration within the southern regions of the Company’s Paterson Province portfolio will
    focus on the North Telfer Project and specifically will concentrate on the Minyari deposit and associated
    highly endowed Minyari Dome region. The Company’s focus is to fast-track the appraisal of its Minyari
    asset with the objective of becoming a gold-copper producer in a relatively short timeframe. The
    Company is currently working up an exploration programme for the area which will be announced on its
    finalization"

Short time frame, hmmm, end of the year with further drilling success, what do you all think

Interesting for me, I may end up helping process there ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.