LRV 1.08% 9.4¢ larvotto resources limited

My understanding was at one stage some mine areas were reworked...

1. 2,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    My understanding was at one stage some mine areas were reworked and targeted tungsten in standing pillars etc.
    One can presume that was when antimony was worthless and gold price was in the dull-drums.

IMHO
    So the ideal plant extracts out, a free gold as dore,bound gold as antimony/gold blend and tungsten as a blend for further processing.

The problem in the past has been a gold price fall as a sole gold miner
    The problem in the past has also been the antimony fall as an sole Antimony producer.
    The problem in the past has also been trying to produce antimony billets with the then recycled water into processing plant destroying Antimony recoveries.
    Resulting in a tailings pit with high enough gold to be worth processing now and real high antimony resource in the top 5 mtrs due to the last operators attempt to make Antimony billets.
    Producing 3 minerals provides the natural hedge that has not existed for prior attempts at running this site.
    Historical indications were of over 15500 samples taken only around 500 were ever tested for Tungsten.
    At $45k a ton there could easily be significant hidden value just in the tailings.

DYOR +DYODD
    SOoooo The REAL problem in the past has been a single minded attitude to one mineral processing with no margin of safety in a down -turn,instead of a 3 mineral play.
    After mining and handling of any ore,it provides a free carry from mining all the way to the processing plant for two extra minerals and alters economics considerably,including reducing the volume of tailings to be disposed of.
    If the 1mt tailings for example held 00.03% Tungsten that is 300 tons at $45k or $13.5m of potential mineral recovery lost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $23.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 8.9¢ $26.05K 289.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11111 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 31181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 8.9¢ 112410
Last updated 15.13pm 14/06/2024 ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.