LRV 10.6% 36.5¢ larvotto resources limited

Agreed @fitnfam Also it is necessary to study the plant upgrade...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2866

Agreed @fitnfam

Also it is necessary to study the plant upgrade and process upgrade and met work studies to get a proper handle on the value here.

I have noticed that Mithral MTH has relisted today at 20c (now up to ~30c) from pre-listing price of .002c - they have ~600 Moz Au equiv (mainly in silver) and now a M.Cap of ~$169 mil. --- which makes LRV at M.Cap of $29 mil crazy cheap. I won't say that Mith is overpriced at that figure, but I won't buy.

OK, so LRV is in the mine building orphan stage, but so close to completion that I reckon it should be multiples of cap by now. Here are some points.

1. Hillgrove resource 1.4 moz AuEq @ 6.1 g/t - and growing with world beating hits of high grade.
    2. Advanced Mt Isa Cu/Au project on trend from MIM.
    3. M.Cap $29 mill @11.5c (not counting oppies or rights)
    4. Cash $2.7 mill (Last Q Report + $2 mil raise since)
    5. Capital deal with Xcelsior underway for $8 mill for Off-take of antimony and market rights of gold.
    6. Loan ( from Xcelsior ??) of $4 mill for advancement to Ore Reserve numbers and BFS.
    7. Mine is in the New England Fold Belt of Eastern Australia - host to huge gold mines from NQ to Vic.
    8. Antimony is an absolutely essential critical metal - read https://www.southerncrossgold.com.au/antimony - From another Aussie gold with Sb credits.
    9. Huge progress already made and huge capital already committed to the start-up. ie.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6189/6189604-697a4c9edadb7d2c2a2ae4573d7aafed.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.