MAT 0.00% 2.8¢ matsa resources limited

If Mat sp was weak because of a family matter then BNR would be...

1. 2,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    If Mat sp was weak because of a family matter then BNR would be suffering too.

MAT owns 48m BNR shares, which is around 27% .
    Paul and family own 4.5% of BNR and also the same in MAT.

MAT is suffering because there has been no update of the Red October production figures since the Sept quarterly, which was ugly. Since then gold has lost another AU$200 per oz which will be bothering some as the AISC last quarter was around $2800 per oz.

The company was quick to update the market on June 4 this year of good production figures for April and May and have been using a sub-heading proclaiming " Mining Operations Improving" for Red October presentations. Other than the June Qtr there is little evidence of it.

If October and November months were good then they could easily update the market. The fact they have only updated the production figures once in the 12 months of operations, and it was during the only positive period of mining so far, probably says something in itself how we are currently tracking. I wonder how much of the recent raise will be directed towards getting Red October producing successfully, which the mine was supposed to be doing itself by now.

The above is most likely a concern to some invested here and they are probably cutting their losses and moving on to companies displaying more short term potential. Without encouraging news, it's hard to attract buyers when others seem to promote their companies better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104896 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 188526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.59am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.