ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    re: Ann: High Grade Gold Results from the Gol... Not desperate chuk, at least with ABU that is! Has to be one of the highest potential gold explorers currently active in OZ, and share your optimism here.
    Tentative first signs of new wind starting to blow in the ASX junior explorers. Maybe SIR's greenfields Nova cu ni discovery at Fraser Range will be the starters gun to awaken this prolonged comacosed sector. Creasy a very big factor with this one, but it looks real. Keenly bid up another 31% today on 10million t/o. Nice run also in HOR today up 54% on new wide good grade cu hits at Horseshoe Lights. CUD also looks close to breaking out too. Been a while since we have seen such support/action. Maybe it is telling us all something!
    Dam it sold SIR way too early, just got tired of waiting I guess. After Creasy's big success earlier in the 90s guess it was only a matter of time before he hit the big time again. Been a few dissappointments along the way which probably spooked me I guess. The next few months drilling will show the way with very real potential to light up our market like we cannot imagine if ehe Eye at Fraser Range is indeed a new mineral province. In this dismal ongoing economic climate wouldn't we all welcome that. SIR at the very least shows there is still latent supporters out there for any junior coming up with the goods. Even if it is still early days yet. Another few holes should do the trick.
    Bet many are already scanning the boards for the next promising discovery, or ones already made under the radar in relative duller recent times. With all the recent mergers & aquisitions bet some of the more senior goldies are having a look see too!
    ABU's Old Pirate must be being highlighted right now by some as one of the new high potential gold discovery stocks, with near term low cost high grade surface/open cut production looming shortly at Old Pirate with minimal capex.
    NST also close to breaking out following newsletter coverage released wonder how long before our ABU is written about finding it's very own Lasseters Reef out there in the northern Tanami, very close to the NT WA border too, just like the fabled reef.
    Should a resumption of the gold bull market coincide with any newsletter coverage, and deeper drilling success at Old Pirate, & or Buccaneer then ABU may indeed awaken for all to see.
    New drilling results are eagerly awaited, Darren.
    dyor
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.