FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: High Grade Gold Results from the Morila Super Pit, page-12

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I am invested in FFX for the Lithium and I am concerned about what happens to the Gold following the de-merger. Does the FFX SP fall and creates an averaging effect?
    The price of Gold is out of their hands as is the location risk however this announcement to me is extremely positive and provides greater confidence in FFX Gold going forward. The location seems to outweigh the Gold price as is evident recently not only with FFX but other producers in the zone.
    Adding to Firefinch’s Managing Director, Dr Michael Anderson, comments
    1. NEW ZONES "Our systematic drilling programme on both sides of the Morila Super Pit continues to intersect high grade zones ofsignificant thicknesses within and around the deposit."
    2, JORC and MINE PLAN "Today’s results are important because they confirm the potential to grow the Morila Resource. We expect to update the Resource and the Stage 1 mine plan in the coming months."
    3. EXPLORATION 3 DD RIGS "Our team is continually updating the geologicalmodel to allow follow up drilling to be rapidly implemented utilising the three diamond core drill rigscurrently operating at Morila."
    GROWTH will come as domestic issues are resolved. WE HOPE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.