PSL 11.8% 1.9¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: High Grade Gold Results Returned From Grace, page-126

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    100% agree it doesn't change what's in the ground. And I'd much rather them preserve cash than waste it.

But

They have zero presence on any social media platforms. They have never done interviews / webinars promoting the company. When was the last time they released an investor presentation? After consolidating?

You email them and it comes back with an auto reply saying the email is blocked and returned as it's not from a "known" email address.

Id like to see a bit of director buying on market. SP to sophs at last raise was at 5.4c. Surely there's value here? Can't Matt Bull afford to buy half a million or a million on market?

This drilling campaign, they've dramatically reduced the amount of metres drilled and changed to diamond cores due to what the consultant geologist saw. They should of put more of a positive spin on this. Again, poor communication.

My worry is, the SP is dwindling away here. They'll need more cash for next round of drilling here at Grace and at the NSW Copper project. What will they have to raise at? How much will we be dilluted by this time?

Agree aswell, every since this campaign begun, Gold has been out of favour. Maybe it's time for them to apply for some new tenements. Expand the portfolio? Diversify?

Proactive mgmt are ruthless and hungry to be the best. I'm struggling to see this here. Hopefully, like you say, the ground does the talking. It's all we've got.

Many people forget, one of the most important things a company has at its disposal is.... IT'S SHARE PRICE.

Good luck to everybody. I hope the diamond cores are incredible and indicate potential for the next 10,000m of RC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $14.82K 791.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10880 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 632692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.