BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: High-grade gold results show Northern Flats continuity, page-10

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Hi DrDrill69,

Inferred is the lowest JORC category as you would know. For the benefit of others, Inferred Resources need upgrading into the Indicated to be included into anything much. Measured is even better. Yet I believe Indicated can make it into Reserves with other work. I stated a couple of months back that twins were needed to widen the line of drilling of the north lodes to increase the number of ounces that could be counted.

The lodes are broadly 160m wide but that includes halo effect (lower grade fading out to zero). The inner trend is higher grade and that will pinch and swell in accordance with the host rock sequence. I am glad to see Sam stating that Inferred is being validated as that strengthens the upcoming study. Higher than average grade is also useful information even if at an early stage.

This lode system is critical to the value of the UG; that Tom said would be multiples of the OP Resource. SO we have 1Moz in the OP and are just scratching the UG with upside in the "multiples".

Inflation and closures and absurd regulations in the name of "safety" have rendered the south end of the pit non-viable AT THE MOMENT; until the gold price catches up with reality. I believe that process has already started and the fundamentals have never been better. In the meantime this work is important and the early recon around the field is also critical as that could be a real game changer.

Tom is a smart guy so he will not be shooting himself in the foot by selling down his hard earned (remember it was his risk capital that floated and carried BRB in the early years). Peter will be on the hunt and I am hearing he is deeply involved on a regular basis in this company. His name is on the line here too, along with our investment / speculation.

GLTAH
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.