BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi DrDrill69 and fellow investors.A T/O is possible I guess but...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Hi DrDrill69 and fellow investors.
    A T/O is possible I guess but so are several opportunities as Peter is a deal maker. He is a very clever man and I have and am waiting for something to drop so I am patient on this one. He put together WGX with so many deals of differing types. So a J/V or purchase or earn-in are all possibilities.

Bombora is stupidly cheap like several other goldies in the ASX-XGD. Sam is a good promoter in front of Peter and the US heavy weights will want a pound of flesh from their investment for sure. Manna was just the start IMO. We have a couple of good events coming shortly including Ularring and the UG study so that is my only focus right now. My expectation is for a deal of some sort at some stage. It is just how Peter works his mining acumen and it should be very good. Sam has stated that they want to multiply the value derived from Manna and I believe in him.

I have been warning about CSuisse and the banks for some time and ramped that up recently. Just finishing off News Letter 435 this morning as I need to have that out urgently for clients. So I have to run. Let me just say this rally in gold is real and the AUD POG is working for all of us as risk off hits hard. Producers and cashed up players have to be a solid choice at present. This works for BRB too IMO.

GLAH and I hope you are all prepared already as the stampede is starting NOW.
    Regards CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.