BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Bye all. Mixed feelings. Originally was sold on the Electrum...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Bye all. Mixed feelings. Originally was sold on the Electrum involvement and their perceived liking for category-killer resources. Didn't mind crusty old geologists being involved either. Totally missed the Lithium thing which clearly was an opportunity but with hindsight far more for retail investors to trade on (out of BRB into GL1 and then out again - perhaps even back to BRB) than for GL1 as a company.

Identified a few months back that this was not going to be a multi-bagger in the present environment and sold down. Last tranche now gone.

Given side-trades ended up being very profitable so philosophical and certainly not complaining. My philosophy is you can never go wrong taking profits even if someone else takes more and even if you leave some or a lot on the table for the next guy.

The terrible environment for development of small projects especially in WA remains. What to look at next I wonder? That of course is the question. Not totally smitten with RMS especially when the deal leverages a share price which has been ridden quite hard in less than a month and could just as easily reverse.

ATB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.