SRZ 2.44% 2.1¢ stellar resources limited

Even though markets are in a bit of a disarray, general...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Even though markets are in a bit of a disarray, general investment sentiment is extremely poor, happy to see progress moving along in our NE tenements. High grade goldfields with historically high grade findings & no modern exploration provides opportunity in my eye's. They have a very experienced consultant on board & this immediate area reportedly had at least 455kg of gold removed over a 100 years ago. Yes, I know the main focus is shoring up the tin project but it is the essential that lower cost exploration be carried out whilst this is progressing - it does take time. We have these exploration tenements, paying for these licences & must meet certain expenditure criteria to maintain these properties. This month, the Tasmanian Government announced that it would be providing Exploration Grant Initiative's up to $70,000 for each proposal . If targets are now valid - drill ready & not deep or costly, this should be an important focus in my eye's. This appears to very fertile territory & very prospective. Happy to keep proceeding with this type of exploration especially as I believe gold & tin will be in a better place sometime in the near to mid term future ??? Starting to gain a lot of respect for Fietz with his cost effective methodical approach - he is genuinely trying to create value. We just have to hope that the drill bit does the talking in our current program, the current resource inventory is updated along with other important studies & we get a crack at some of these other prospective targets before another CR occurs. Just my thoughts of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $40.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.016K 335.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3782411 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 150005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.